Autos, Boats & Motorcycle Insurance Insurance Overview
Protecting Personal Property for 60+ Years. We don’t have to tell you about your auto or vehicle insurance rates. It is very hard to find anyone today that does not complain about them. Insurance premiums have been on a steady rise for many years now. There are, however, several ways to keep your costs down. Our staff will discuss these methods with you and check your eligibility for preferred driver programs.
Cost, however, is not the only consideration. Equitable coverage for the money you are spending is of utmost importance. If you are saving money by purchasing coverage that does not meet your specific needs, then you might as well be throwing your money away.
There are few important items that you must pay attention to when buying vehicular insurance:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Limit – must be high enough to protect your assets in case you are held liable for an accident.
- No Fault Coverage (PIP) Limit – covers you and the occupants of your vehicle for injuries sustained during an accident and must be high enough to meet your specific needs.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – protects you in case you are injured in a non-at-fault accident and the other party was uninsured or underinsured.
- Physical Damage Coverage – protects accidental damage to your vehicle in case of a collision or otherwise.
- Rental and Towing Coverage – pays the necessary emergency expenses in case of a breakdown or an accident.
The limits you decide on purchasing for the above coverages will determine the extent and the speed of your financial recovery in case of an accident. We will help you evaluate these coverages and the appropriate limits you need. We will also help you in selecting the company and the best available tier offered based on your experience, loss & driving record.
Request A Quote
by clicking submit you acknowledge that you have read the quoting disclosure set forth by the insurer and would like to continue.