Lincoln Brokerage is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Lincoln Brokerage takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Lincoln Brokerage:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lincoln Brokerage is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lincoln Brokerage. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lincoln Brokerage:
Postal address: 129 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lincoln Brokerage is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with built-in assistive technology on operating system Windows 10+
- Safari with built-in assistive technology on operating system OSX+
Lincoln Brokerage is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Lincoln Brokerage relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lincoln Brokerage, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lincoln Brokerage:
- Radio button options on our forms may not be fully keyboard accessible. We are working with our marketing partner to find a solution.
- Carousel controls and buttons may not be fully keyboard accessible or properly labeled. We are working to build a custom-coded alternative to the current design.
- Links to external pages may not have a label indicating they will open in new tabs or new windows. We are working to add these labels throughout the site.
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please call 212-777-7113 for support.
Lincoln Brokerage assessed the accessibility of Lincoln Brokerage by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Evaluation report
- Evaluation statement
- Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Communication
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.