Artisans & Trade Contractors Insurance Overview
Comprehensive Insurance Protection you can not live without! Lincoln Brokerage has access to several Artisan & Trade Contractors Insurance Programs that were designed to provide customized insurance protection for the small to medium size contractor.
Today’s legal environment requires the artisan to provide high limits of liability coverage to meet the needs of your customers. Our programs can be tailored to meet your needs.
Our Artisan & Trade Contractors Insurance Programs are comprised of three primary coverages: Commercial General Liability, Business Property, and Inland Marine.
Commercial General Liability
A comprehensive insurance coverage with various available liability limits to meet your every need. Standard Liability Coverages include:
In addition our program provides the following Optional Liability Coverages :
- Additional Insureds — some of the available classes are — Premises leased to named insured
- State or political sub-division
- Lessors of machinery or equipment
- Owners or lessors for work performed by the insured
Additional Premises Liability
Provides you with protection for your buildings and business personal property, located at your premises, against covered perils. The standard program includes:
- Building Coverage (optional)
- Business Personal Property
- Exterior Glass (optional)
- Exterior Signs (optional)
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense Supplemental coverages and extensions include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Arson Reward
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Fire Equipment Recharge
- Money & Securities
- Personal Effects and Property of Others
The Inland Marine section of the policy is an optional coverage that can be customized to your specific needs. The coverage is broken down under three categories:
- Contractors Tools & Equipment — Tools coverage is available for a limit of $10,000 on all items and $500 per item and is provided on an “all risk” basis. Contractors Equipment coverage can be added for those tools and equipment that are valued over $500 per item on a scheduled basis.
- Installation Floater — Coverage is available on an “all risk” basis. Property insured is machinery, equipment , supplies and building materials, owned by the insured or the property of others for which the insured is legally liable.
Request A Quote
by clicking submit you acknowledge that you have read the quoting disclosure set forth by the insurer and would like to continue.