Wholesaler-Distributor Protector Plan (WDPP) Overview
Built from the ground up for wholesaler-distributors. The WDPP is co-sponsored by the National Association of Wholesalers (NAW) and is underwritten by One Beacon America Insurance Co. – a top one percent ranked insurance carrier among 2700 property & casualty groups in America and rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
The WDPP is designed to protect the valuable assets of your business:
- Business Property Coverages
- Income & Expense Coverage
- General Liability
- Commercial Vehicles
In addition to the above comprehensive four coverages available in the WDPP, Lincoln Brokerage offers additional coverages and options your company might need, such as Worker’s Compensation, Umbrella Liability, Builder’s Risk, Surety, Inland Marine, & Ocean Marine.
Business Property Coverages:
The WDPP protects your property whether it is a building, a computer, or inventory; whether it is in your warehouse, on a truck or in transit. The plan automatically includes coverages not ordinarily available, or offered only at substantial additional premium:
- Inventory & other business property: Coverage applies to your inventory regardless of where it is in the U.S. or Canada, even if it is in transit or temporarily off premises. If you store property off premises at an unscheduled location for than 30 days, coverage is limited to $1,000,000, or the limit for your highest scheduled location, whichever is less.
- Real Property: Coverage applies to buildings, offices, warehouses, and any other structures you own or any equipment or machinery that are attached to those structures.
- Property of others: Coverage applies to business property of others in your care , custody or control.
- EDP: Automatic coverage up to $100,000. Higher limits are available. Duplicate records and data storage: Covers back up data stored off premises up to $50,000.
- Personal effects: Coverage up to $10,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence. Newly acquired business premises: Up to $1 mil and 180 days for real property. Up to $500,000 and 180 days for business property including inventory. Up to $250,000 and 180 days for business interruption.
- Clean-up: if pollution occurs as a result of a covered loss, coverage up to $10,000 is offered up for pollution clean-up.
- Sewers or drains: Up to $100,000 to replace damaged stock. Temperature or humidity damage: Up to $100,000 to replace damaged stock.
- Money and securities: Up to $10,000 on premises and $2,500 off premises. Valuable papers and records: Up to $100,000 on or off premises.
- Accounts receivable: Up to $100,000 on or off premises. Sign attached to your building: Included.
- Glass: Included with no sublimit.
- Building ordinance or law coverage: $10,000 for increased cost of construction & $10,000 of demolition coverage.
Income & Expense Coverage:
A group of special coverages, designed to help you continue your customer relationships, are automatically included.
- Business income and extra expenses: Includes up to $100,000. Higher limits are available.
- Business safety net: Although you’ve restored your business, you may not be able to immediately restore all your income. Coverage automatic for 90 days to cover the difference between what your income was before the loss and what is is after the loss.
- Customers and suppliers: Dependent business income or extra expense loss is covered up to $10,000 for a period not to exceed 12 months.
- Damage in transit: Coverage pays for loss of income and extra expenses involved in replacing property damaged in transit up to $25,000 (The property itself is covered under the property section of the policy).
- Off premises Utility interruption: Up to $100,000.
The plans comprehensive general liability combines various liability coverages that will protect you against claims that arise from your premises or your operations.
- Comprehensive general liability
- Products liability
- Products recall: Up to $25,000 each recall and $50,000 annual policy maximum.
- Fire damage legal liability
- Personal injury
- Advertising injury
- Mental anguish
- Medical payments: Up to $15,000.
- New business: Covers businesses you acquire or start for 180 days.
Coverage is optional and available at limits that suit your individual needs.
- What is covered: Damage to your vehicles, your liability from the use of your vehicles or, in no-fault states, your responsibilities as the owner of a licensed highway vehicle.
- Newly acquired businesses or fleets: Up to 180 days.
- Employees as additional insureds
- Worldwide coverage: Covers your liability for lawsuits brought against you in the U.S. for short term hired vehicles anywhere in the world.
- Increased transportation: Up to $60 a day and $1,800 total.
- Failure to report an accident: Applies when an employee neglects to report and accident to an officer or an owner.
Request A Quote
by clicking submit you acknowledge that you have read the quoting disclosure set forth by the insurer and would like to continue.