Business & Career Opportunities at Lincoln Brokerage
If none of our available positions match what you’re looking for, please send us a brief statement about your skills and requirements and submit it to our personnel file via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next time a position becomes available, we’ll look for potential matches in this file before we begin a wider search. Thanks for your interest in Lincoln Brokerage!
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
This customer service position assists in the production of new business, service of existing business and the retention of renewing accounts in keeping with agency goals.
Property & Casualty Insurance License (NYS)
- Must have an active NYS Property & Casualty Broker license.
- Provide service to designated accounts in support of agent/producer activities and maintain high service standards.
- Process policy change requests. Secure and submit required renewal information and documents for carriers and clients.
- Communicate professionally with clients, insurance carriers and co-workers.
- Experience with Applied Systems Agency Management system a plus, but not required. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and document scanning is expected.
- Must be an assertive, self-starter willing to play an important role on our agency team!
Contact: Van McCray (718) 836-1100
As an independent producer associated with Lincoln Brokerage, you will be able to supplement your primary income from the sales of commercial or personal insurance products. You will enjoy the support of a knowledgeable and capable staff and over 50 years of experience our agency can provide you with. Compensation is based on a commission schedule for new and renewal business.
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this position must have and maintain a valid P&C Insurance License in the state of New York or New Jersey. Looking for insurance as a supplementary/secondary income to his primary profession and wanting to provide an additional service for his/her clients.
We offer attractive packages for mergers and consolidations to agency principals who are looking to either retire or simply to farm out the service of their accounts. Our extensive experience in this field gives us the opportunity to meet your specific needs. Our experienced staff and state of the art automation provides us with a tool to make the transition for both you and your clients painless and virtually seamless.
Interested parties should contact us at email@example.com
Request A Quote
by clicking submit you acknowledge that you have read the quoting disclosure set forth by the insurer and would like to continue.